Attorney at Law Vaud
Direct +41 21 341 95 95
Alexandra Grigore joined MITREA & ASSOCIÉS in August 2020. She assists her clients in the amicable settlement of their disputes and also represents them in various legal proceedings. Her main areas of expertise are litigation (criminal, civil and administrative) and arbitration. During her career, Alexandra Grigore has also acquired experience in white-collar crimes and transnational cases requiring the use of international mutual legal assistance.
Alexandra Grigore is fluent in French, English, German, Italian and Romanian.
- Federal Office of Justice, Bern, international mutual legal assistance
- Trainee Lawyer, Geneva
- Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, Bucharest, academic internship
- Geneva Bar
- Certificate in transnational law, Geneva
- Bilingual Master of law, Geneva and Basel, summa cum laude
- Bachelor in International Relations, Geneva